Hello PSD Community,
The I.T. Department will be creating quarterly News Items like this one to help you get up-to-date information that is relevant to you! This may include FAQs, tips, and even videos to make things easier to figure out on a whole range of topics.
Accessing Your Student's Grades on ParentVUE
With Quarter 1 Grades being released this week at some schools, it's good to know how to find your Student's grades.
Check out the Guide here or watch the GIF below to get the gist:
Ensuring PSD Device Health
Does your Student have a PSD device? Keep it happy by doing the following:
- Restart the device at least once a week.
- Give it time to receive updates by keeping it plugged in and on when not in use.
- For Windows devices, check for Updates and install as needed.
- Make sure Students restart their devices at the schools on their in-person learning days.
Helping Your Student Change Their Password
Although most Elementary Students cannot change their own passwords, Secondary Students typically can by pressing CTRL + ALT + DEL once signed into the device.
Want more info on our password policies and how to troubleshoot problems? Take a look at our guide!
Is your Mifi not working like it should? Give it a reset by following these instructions:
1. To power on or off the hotspot device, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds, or until the screen activates or deactivates.
TIP: The power button is located on the front side.
1. To turn off, press and hold the power button until you see ‘Goodbye’ on the display screen.
2. To turn on, press and hold the power button for 2 seconds, or until the screen turns on.
Bookmark the homepage of the Community Tech Portal, your one-stop shop for guides, News, Events, and more!
Prefer to talk to a person? Follow the steps below:
1. Reach out to your Student's Teacher: They know quite a bit to get you going if you get stuck on assignments or common technology quesitons.
2. Send an email with your issue to the IT Support Center at firstname.lastname@example.org: We made this email address just for you!
3. Give a call to our new and improved IT Support Tech Help Line at 970-490-3339: Call during regular business hours, 7 AM-4 PM and get a live person here at the District to help answer your tech questions.