All Students can be Opted Out of the Student Survey. Please refer to any District communication for timing on when the survey opt-out must be completed. Having these deadlines allow educators time to set up students who opt-out with appropriate, alternative educational tasks.
1. Log in to ParentVUE.
2. Click on "PSD Forms and Applications" button on the main menu to the left.
3. Click the "Services Tracker" link.
4. You will see your name in the upper-right corner letting you know you are logged in with your ParentVUE account (A). Choose the child you wish to Opt Out for (B).
5. Click the "All Categories" link under your child.
6. Click the link for Healthy Kids Colorado Survey (HKCS) Opt Out.
7. Scroll down to the bottom of the new screen until you see the "Parent/Guardian Response" section (A). Choose the Opt Out by selecting 'Yes' (B).
Note: You do not need to hit the 'Save As Draft' Button to continue to the next step.
8. Type your name in the field (A), making sure to spell it exactly as it is shown below the box (!), then click the green "Sign" button (B).
Tip: Need a printed form instead? Scroll up a bit and click the "State Testing Opt Out Form" in your preferred language. Fill this out, then return to your child's school.
9. Click the button for the "Opt Out" Button.
10. Click the "Ok" button to confirm your choice.
11. You're all set! If you would like to Opt back in for anything you have previously opted out of, go through the previous steps and select the "Opt In" button at the end of the process. You will not see or need to fill in the questions part. You can then repeat the Opt Out process if required.
Again, if you have any further questions, please reach out to your school.